miércoles, 16 de febrero de 2011

Myself

hello everybody, honestly I don´t know how to use this blog, but I have to write on it so first of all i´m going to write about myself, I´m almost 22 years old, I was born in Querétaro, Mexico, I´m studying administration at EBC I like listen to music, specially rock music, I also like to play the drums and I love soccer, I´m very interested in business and obviously in girls, see you soon to share interesting things, bye bye.

4 comentarios:

  1. hello Migueeel ! You too Are in my class of english ...you have a beautiful pink page of blog jaja beautiful birds jaja :) see you tomorrow

    ResponderEliminar
  2. miiikeeee I'm having a very very bad time whit all this of the blog I don't understan anything ...but have a nice day whit you pink blog

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hii miguel ausgutinoo :)
    you are a great partner
    nice pink girly blog!!
    haha see you on monday

    ResponderEliminar